VORTEX NarcoVax SmartCabinet
Controlled substances are increasingly being required by authorities to have complete track and trace at all times. The SpaceCode NarcoVax SmartCabinet is a standalone device to store, monitor and track controlled or high value contents such as vaccines, opiates, biologics, chemotherapeutics etc. It is a leading automated dispensing system that is linked to the authorized user via biometric or RFID card access which helps hospitals ensure safe and efficient medication storage and management. The NarcoVaxCabinet knows it contents at all times, and records all transactions automatically using RFID combined with user identification system to streamline workflow, achieve regulatory compliance, and avoid abuse. Data is transferred to hospital information systems to provide information where and when it’s needed.
- Compartmentalised item level tracking and monitoring
- Regulatory compliance through chain-of-custody audit trail
- Joint stock counting and storage
- Impressive handling capacity
- Effortless to use
- Comprehensive chain of custody
- Simple organisation
- 100% reliability not affected by metal, liquid, juxtaposition, or random orientation
- 1D and 3D reading versions
- USB and Ethernet connection options
- Comprises up to 24 modules for item placement and keeping
- Capacity 1000’s of products
- Available in smaller box modules, all the way up to full size cabinet.