Spacecode Board for Diamonds
The Spacecode Board for RFID diamond inventory management is a desktop reader designed to quickly read and process hundreds of loose diamonds. Spacecode RFID/LED tags are attached to large numbers of items that can be clearly and quickly identified irrespective of how they are placed on the board.
This state-of-the-art reader is the ideal solution for fast-tracking the inventory management and labor-intensive activity of diamond tallies and stocktaking by offering a rapid and reliable reading of items as they are transferred through various processing steps and individuals. It typically counts 100 items in 8-10 seconds and plays a key role in the prevention of manual errors, stock loss, and shortages.
The revolutionary LED “pick to light” feature facilitates instant identification of specific loose diamonds from among hundreds, saving precious time on manual searches and protecting against oversights. Users can find the exact item they are looking for, at the exact moment, it is required.
Spacecode Boards are widely used by diamond companies at industry trade shows to assist them to immediately find stock that buyers want to view throughout the show day. In addition, the Spacecode Board plays a key role at the close of day enabling a swift and accurate inventory count to see what goods remain in the booth, what has been invoiced or out on memo, and determine whether anything has been placed in the wrong box.
Where are Spacecode Boards providing added value to diamond companies?
- Facilitate provisioning, invoicing and avoid stock shortages
- Immediate identification of the required item
- Prevent human error at the source, thus saving time when it counts
- Eliminate the need for any type of pre-sorting of items
- Reduce sorting to a fraction of the time with the LED tags
- Reliable track-and-trace of stock movement
- Speedy stock count
- Revolutionize processes and systems
- Easy to use and simple workflow integration
- 100% reading accuracy not affected by metal, liquids or juxtaposition
- Well-defined read range with an active area up to a height of approximately 15 cm or two to three layers above the board
- Capacity to read 100 items in 8-10 seconds
- LED “pick to light” feature
- Quick stock counting
- 3D reading capabilities
- USB and Ethernet connections
- Data can be read and reviewed using a tablet, cell phone or PC
Facilities using the Spacecode Board:
- Diamond factories
- Sales offices
- Sorting offices
- Grading laboratories
- Auction houses
Types of items being processed using Spacecode Boards today:
- Loose Diamonds