The Spacecode Rack provides intelligent storage and automated 24/7 track-and-trace monitoring for high-value medical devices that are stored either vertically or stacked, such as long stent grafts, guiding catheters and ablation catheters.
Using Spacecode\\’s RFID/LED tags, it is the ideal solution for storing and tracking such devices, in any orientation, allowing clear and quick identification of the devices irrespective of how they are placed inside the cabinet.
The revolutionary LED “pick to light” feature instantly identifies a specific item in the Spacecode Rack, saving staff precious time on manual searches, protecting against oversights and enabling personnel to find the exact device they are looking for, at the exact moment it is required.
When a stent or catheter is used in a procedure, it is linked to the patient and the system can be set up for automatic reordering to maintain consistent inventory. The result is zero manual errors, stock loss and shortages.
Where are Spacecode Racks providing added value to cath labs?
- Facilitate provisioning, invoicing and avoid stock shortages
- Reduce manual interventions that can lead to errors and thus increase efficient stocktaking and monitoring
- Optimize patient care and prevent human error
- Instant identification with LED tags
- Constant track-and-trace of stock movement
- Speedy stock count
- Revolutionize processes and systems
Do you need a Spacecode Rack?
The Spacecode Rack offers healthcare facilities a potent advantage by providing instant inventory records, tracking the movement of devices and monitoring and controlling staff access to any device that they select.
Features and benefits at a glance
- RFID Access Card Reader
- Easy to use and simple workflow integration
- Real-time product visibility, workflow automation and inventory monitoring
- Well-defined read range – no stray reads
- LED “pick to light” feature
- Quick stock counting
- Reading capabilities in any orientation
- Ethernet communication
- Data can be read and reviewed using a tablet, cell phone or PC
Healthcare facilities using the Spacecode Rack
- Cath labs
- Operating theaters
Items being processed using Spacecode racks today: