Spacecode Fridge for Laboratories
The range of Spacecode Fridges includes specialized smart RFID refrigerators for laboratories, blood banks and anti-doping to safely secure, store and automatically track: medical products, blood and urine specimens and other laboratory specimens, as they move between different points.
The Spacecode Fridge for laboratories (V4468) was developed to trace the physical movement of pharmaceutical products placed or stored inside and to monitor their temperature. These items require stringent management and control because of their importance in the treatment of patients and monitoring of drug use.
The revolutionary LED “pick to light” tag feature instantly identifies the exact location of a drug box, saving precious time on manual searches, protects against oversights and the misplacement of items.
The fridge can only be opened by authorized personnel via RFID access control (or biometric fingerprint recognition) and constantly records exactly who accessed the device, when it was accessed, what was put in or taken out, and where the transaction occurred.
Where are Spacecode Fridges providing added value to companies?
- Facilitate provisioning, invoicing and avoid stock shortages
- Ensure compliance by reducing manual interventions that can lead to errors
- Workflow efficiency and productivity
- Significant ROI
- Update inventories in real time
- Reliable track-and-trace of specimen movement
- Speedy stock count
- Revolutionize safety and security processes
- Prevent wastage
Do you need a Spacecode Fridge?
The Spacecode Fridge for pharmaceutical and laboratory facilities to simplify operations, make inventory control easy and maintain safety and security while improving accuracy in the secured and controlled environment needed in cold storage applications.
Features and Benefits at a glance
- Immediately locate items using ‘pick to light’
- Automatic inventory once the door is closed
- Permanent online stock
- Biometric or ID card access
- Digital temperature control and alarm
- Alarm for door open
- Full inventory traceability
- 100% reading accuracy not affected by metal, liquids or juxtaposition
- Quick stock counting with paperless records
- Ethernet connection
- Data can be read and reviewed using a tablet, cell phone or PC
Facilities using the Spacecode Fridge
- Pharmaceutical facilities
Items being processed in laboratories using the Spacecode Fridge
- Drug packages